Fwd: quick question about you tube (parking there while traveling)

Cynthia Wong

Jun 11, 2010, 3:34:50 PM6/11/10
to alps...@googlegroups.com
How to park at you tube.

I also called YT offices and they confirmed the phone #, says we can
call 30mins beforehand and it's totally fine. I might still err on
calling the night before. IIRC, our flight is at 8am, so we should get
to the airport latest at 6am... if not 5:30am. So... should we meet at
Roberto's at maybe 4:30am with the 2 cars and head to SFO, drop off
the boxes, and Phil/Kekoa can go park at YT and catch the cab?

cyn

<snip forwarded headers>

I never had to email 9...@google.com. You simply go to
http://goto/ytparking, fill out the form as required and you're done.
Call Yellow Cab at 650-588-2131 about 2 - 3 hours in advance to
arrange for a cab ride from the Youtube office to SFO. The ride
shouldn't cost you more than $17 including tips