for sale?

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sagi

未读,
2010年10月10日 15:16:552010/10/10
收件人 alphagrip
Is anyone interested in selling their alphagrip? I know I should wait
until the next run in December but ship dates have been pushed back
before and I'm at a point where a new means of interfacing with the
puter is required lest I cease or greatly reduce computer usage; which
would mean quitting my line of work.

Guido Van Hoecke

未读,
2010年10月10日 15:38:082010/10/10
收件人 alph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sagi,

I bought mine around may 2007 and have been using it only for a couple of
months. It's available, just name your price and we might make a
deal. I am located in Belgium, and willing to ship it anywhere (after
informing you and agreeing about the cost).

Guido

--
Humorists always sit at the children's table.
-- Woody Allen

http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!

Richard Kleim

未读,
2010年10月10日 15:49:352010/10/10
收件人 alph...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

I have one basically unused, bought 2008 I'm selling. In Florida, make an offer...

Richard Kleim
Technical Services and Network Librarian
New Port Richey Public Library
5939 Main Street
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
727 853-1279
richardkleim (at) gmail.com

Pat C.

未读,
2010年10月11日 14:22:282010/10/11
收件人 alphagrip
same here. im in NYC.. willing to sell mine.

Sagi

未读,
2010年10月11日 17:36:052010/10/11
收件人 alphagrip
Well, if it turns out the alphagrip helps me I may be two of them.
We'll see how the next production run is goes. Richard has agreed to
sell me his but at least I know there is another willing to sell.
Thanks for all the responses.

On Oct 11, 2:22 pm, "Pat C." <real...@gmail.com> wrote:
> same here. im in NYC.. willing to sell mine.
>
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Richard Kleim <richardkl...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi -
>
> > I have one basically unused, bought 2008 I'm selling. In Florida, make an
> > offer...

> > Richard Kleim
> > Technical Services and Network Librarian
> > New Port Richey Public Library
> > 5939 Main Street
> > New Port Richey, Florida 34652
> >727 853-1279
> > richardkleim (at) gmail.com
>
> > On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Sagi <sagiquar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Is anyone interested in selling their alphagrip?  I know I should wait
> >> until the next run in December but ship dates have been pushed back
> >> before and I'm at a point where a new means of interfacing with the
> >> puter is required lest I cease or greatly reduce computer usage; which
> >> would mean quitting my line of work.
>
> >> --
>
> >  --
> > .

brad

未读,
2010年10月23日 07:26:522010/10/23
收件人 alphagrip
Hi Pat, I need another one. Please email me at
Br...@rightpeople.com.au if you still want to sell it. Cheers, Brad

On Oct 12, 5:22 am, "Pat C." <real...@gmail.com> wrote:
> same here. im in NYC.. willing to sell mine.
>
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Richard Kleim <richardkl...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi -
>
> > I have one basically unused, bought 2008 I'm selling. In Florida, make an
> > offer...

> > Richard Kleim
> > Technical Services and Network Librarian
> > New Port Richey Public Library
> > 5939 Main Street
> > New Port Richey, Florida 34652
> > 727 853-1279
> > richardkleim (at) gmail.com
>
> > On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Sagi <sagiquar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Is anyone interested in selling their alphagrip?  I know I should wait
> >> until the next run in December but ship dates have been pushed back
> >> before and I'm at a point where a new means of interfacing with the
> >> puter is required lest I cease or greatly reduce computer usage; which
> >> would mean quitting my line of work.
>
> >> --
>
> >  --
> > .

Sagi

未读,
2010年11月11日 12:15:062010/11/11
收件人 alphagrip
Sigh, well I've tried it and have found that it doesn't really help me
as much as I hoped. In addition, while learning to type on it isn't
an issue, the mousing seems to be, at least for me, as I have a dual
monitor set-up at work and haven't seem to have been able to get
comfortable with the trackball.

So, if anyone wants a back-up AG, let me know.

ka...@cas.mcmaster.ca

未读,
2010年11月11日 12:39:412010/11/11
收件人 alph...@googlegroups.com
Sagi,

> the mousing seems to be, at least for me, as I have a dual
> monitor set-up at work and haven't seem to have been able to get
> comfortable with the trackball.

If you are running the X11 window system (i.e., probably under a UNIX-like
operating system), the you can increase mouse acceleration to
ridiculous-seeming values using xset --- I am using

xset m 6

or

xset m 8

for my dual-monitor setups with a Logitech trackball.

Wolfram

Eiríkr

未读,
2010年11月16日 16:15:082010/11/16
收件人 alphagrip
In addition to Wolfram's suggestion for X, if you're on Windows, have
a serious look at the Andersen trackball booster utility, downloadable
from the Alphagrips website at:

http://www.alphagrips.com/trackballbooster.html

HTH!
回复全部