AHK simulation of chorded color shifts

Lars Krueger

Jun 5, 2006, 11:55:55 AM6/5/06
to alph...@googlegroups.com
Since my idea of using chorded versions of the color shift keys found so much positive resonance I wasted a valuable holiday to write a simulation of it.

After a little bit of fighting with AutoHotkey (My, I know quite some programming languages, but AHK script is a swamp in its own right.) I came up with a modification of Carls original script.

For those interested, I included the script and a PDF of the layout. Hopefully, I copied everything correctly from code to latex. If you notice any problems, just reply in this thread.

Any suggestions welcome.

--
Lars Krueger
http://LarsKrueger.homestead.com/files

Lars-layout.pdf
lars.ahk

oggie rob

Jun 16, 2006, 8:50:20 PM6/16/06
to alphagrip
I like this layout (I think!), but had problems with ESC and function
keys. Generally, though, this seems a better fit for programmers.
I'll try to figure what is happening and get back.

-rob

PS "for a fun time", try starting two AutoHotkey sessions at once - its
a blast!