FW: [PKP] Mom's Weekend Info.

Bryce McDermott

Jan 27, 2010, 4:31:14 PM1/27/10
to alpha-...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: pikapp-...@lists.pikappboulder.org
[mailto:pikapp-...@lists.pikappboulder.org] On Behalf Of Brian Michael
Russell
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 8:28 PM
To: Pi Kapp List
Subject: [PKP] Mom's Weekend Info.

Brethren,
The sign-up sheet for Mom's Weekend is at the bottom of the stairwell to the
right of the corkboard and mail slots. If you want to go, please sign up
sooner rather than later so that I don't have to worry about numbers and
don't have my hair turn white before I even get facial hair.

Once again:
Friday, February 26 at 7:30pm - Impulse Theater improv. comedy
Tickets: $16 a person
http://www.impulsetheater.com/

Saturday, February 27 from 10am - noon
Brunch at West End Tavern
$15 a person (does not include drinks and tip, tax)
Entire section completely devoted to Pi Kapp
http://www.thewestendtavern.com/Home/tabid/75/Default.aspx

Buffet style menu: fruit and danish

Fried Chicken and Waffles
Gumbo Biscuits and Gravy
Waffles with Strawberry bourbon syrup
Smoked Salmon Omelette
Steak and Crab Benedict

Cupcakes and Key Lime Pie

So sign up for some good comedy and good eats so your mother can receive an
invitation in a timely fashion. Also, if you have signed up, please pay me
as soon as possible so that Grant can relax and not worry about how he's
going to fund his new onesie outfit.

YIPKP,
Brother Russell