Congratulations

Bryce McDermott

Feb 7, 2010, 9:15:40 PM2/7/10
to alpha-...@googlegroups.com, matthew...@colorado.edu, george....@colorado.edu

New Brothers of Pi Kappa Phi,

                I just want to congratulate you on intiating into this brotherhood. You guys did an incredible job throughout class week and I can’t tell you how proud of you guys I am. Listening to your speeches at Oral Boards and reading your I-Tests and essays, you’re by far the best class that I’ve had and I’m so happy to be leaving on that note. You all worked your asses off this semester, through the good and the bad, and it shows. Your class has so much potential to do great things for this house, I hope you continue being so enthusiastic and involved. I had no idea how much some of you cared, and so many of you have impressed me this week… I can’t even begin to tell you. Watching you guys come through made me sticking around to be your Warden one of the best decisions that I’ve made. I don’t regret it for a second after seeing you work as hard as you did and progress so well. I’m truly proud to call all of you my brothers. Hope you’re all getting caught up on sleep and pounding that Vitamin C to get healthy again. If any of you ever need anything, you all have my phone number and don’t hesitate to call me.

Yours in Pi Kappa Phi,

Bryce McDermott