Just Qs Le Mecredi 11 Décembre 2019

Emmanuel Hugonnet

Dec 9, 2019, 11:28:37 AM12/9/19
to alpesjug...@googlegroups.com
Bonsoir,

Un petit bug et l'annonce n'est pas parue :(

Le Mercredi 11 Décembre (oui Mercredi) nous aurons le plaisir de recevoir Francesco Nigro qui nous parlera de Queues et d'optimisation.

La conférence:

Concurrent queues are almost everywhere: they are the building block of many well-known libraries and widely adopted frameworks.
Although most people assume them to be a "solved problem" is fascinating to see how much recent are the most interesting improvements on them.

A propos de Francesco Nigro:
I was born with keyboard and monitor at hand. In the last years I have cultivated a strong passion in Java development, recently joined by C
and ASM development on x86 / PowerPC platforms. A big fan of the DDD (Domain Driven Design) world, I have developed several Event-Sourced
(and CQRS) high performance solutions in the medical and IoT field. I am an active member of various online communities on performance and
Senior Software Engineer for Red Hat in the messaging field, specialized in performance-oriented development and testing.

Comme vous vous en doutez la conférence aura lieu en anglais.

Inscription: https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/AlpesJUG/events/266914912/

Lieu: ForgeRock France 55 rue Blaise Pascal Montbonnot - Saint Martin