Tutorial: OS X automation with MacRuby and the Scripting Bridge

Jesse Copeland

Sep 27, 2011, 8:22:13 PM9/27/11
to Aloha.rb

Jason Axelson

Sep 27, 2011, 8:35:27 PM9/27/11
to alo...@googlegroups.com
Haha, I was hoping this was the subject of the next talk :P

Scripting in OS X seems pretty interesting.

Benjamin Trevino

Sep 28, 2011, 8:52:38 AM9/28/11
to alo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jesse,

My boss (not a developer, but a mac guy) sent me that article and I'm jonesing to try it out!

Ben...

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Jesse Copeland <jesse.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Ben Trevino....

UHERO
The Economic Research Organization at the University of Hawaii
Database Manager

INTERISLAND TERMINAL
Presenting international contemporary art, design and film /
Advancing the role of the arts in innovation

R/D - a space for everyday innovation
691 Auahi Street
Opening Summer 2011

John Wang

Oct 5, 2011, 3:31:31 AM10/5/11
to alo...@googlegroups.com
We'll do a MacRuby meetup soon. I think the December one that is tied with Secret Santa.