Re: [Aloha.rb] Digest for aloharb@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sam Livingston-Gray

未讀,
2011年10月7日 中午12:23:162011/10/7
收件者:alo...@googlegroups.com
If y'all ever host one of these while I'm there on vacation, I'll
happily show up to help teach. (=

We recently held an "intro to programming for women" workshop here in
Portland; feel free to check out the discussion and resources in the
list archives: http://groups.google.com/group/pdxtechworkshops

The upshot of our first workshop: you can teach women to program in
Ruby, or you can teach women who already know how to program how to
use Rails, but teaching Rails to new programmers is probably too much
for a one-day workshop, even with an install session the evening
before.

-Sam (in Portland, OR)

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:09 AM, <alo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/aloharb/topics
>
> Rails Bridge [1 Update]
>
>  Topic: Rails Bridge
>
> Austen Ito <auste...@gmail.com> Oct 06 10:42PM -1000 ^
>
> I would love to attend and/or host this. Let's get women coding!
>
> Thanks,
> austen
>
> On Oct 5, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Ben Trevino wrote:

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息