Portland delegation at tonight's meeting!

Sam Livingston-Gray

Jan 4, 2012, 7:49:02 PM1/4/12
to alo...@googlegroups.com
Aloha, Rubyists-

I was quite pleasantly surprised to see a tweet about a meeting this
evening. As it happens, I'm on Oahu and would love to crash your
party!

Also, if anybody's interested in carpooling from the windward side,
I'll be driving in from Hau'ula (right next to La'ie). I can fit one
comfortably, and two more if they don't mind squeezing in next to an
(unoccupied) child's car seat. (= Feel free to text or call; just
eval { puts 'FAD-JJI-HCJF'.tr 'A-Z', '0-9' } for the number.

-Sam