Aloha.rb Group Dinner - Monday, December 5th

jwhitfield

Dec 5, 2011, 1:50:41 PM12/5/11
to alo...@googlegroups.com
Aloha.rb Group Dinner
When:  Monday, December 5th from 6:30-8:30pm
Where: Panda Cuisine - 641 Keeaumoku St Honolulu, HI 96814

Hey Folks,

Corey will be heading back to Chicago on Tuesday, so lets get together for dinner and a couple brews.  Give me a call at: 808-635-2617 if you need a ride or directions to the restaurant.

I don't have email addresses for everyone that attended the Code Retreat this weekend, so feel free to forward the invite along to anyone else you think may want to join.

- Joreal

Kevin English

Dec 5, 2011, 3:16:13 PM12/5/11
to alo...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, I'll be there!

Kevin

jwhitfield

Dec 5, 2011, 6:55:57 PM12/5/11
to alo...@googlegroups.com
Apologies everyone! Panda Cuisine is closed this month for renovation.

The dinner will now be at: Hula Grill - 2335 Kalakaua Ave Ste 203 Honolulu, HI 96815

Feel free to call me at: 8086352617 if you have any questions.