A new presentation about Agile Mindset

Albert Arul Prakash Rajendran

Sep 21, 2012, 4:14:35 PM9/21/12
to aln...@googlegroups.com
All,

Most of companies moving towards agile and when we introduce Agile practices into our teams, we will be countered with a single question from team due to their misunderstanding of Agile. Below is the question

How can i develop software without finalizing the big picture of how the software will look like at the end?

Most scrum masters/ thought leaders answer this question in different way. I found one way that involves our life. Based on my introspection, I came ahead with a presentation that is available for all

http://www.slideshare.net/bepenfriends/am-i-agile-an-introspection-of-our-life-14375798

Hope it will help all who are moving from waterfall methodology to Agile practices.

Thanks,
Albert Arul Prakash