when and where is next ALN meeting ?

Priyank Pathak

Dec 17, 2013, 4:51:34 AM12/17/13
to aln...@googlegroups.com
Hi ALN organizers,

I like to know about next meeting of ALNB.

If I am correct the next would be Annual Meeting of ALNB.

Please share the details.

Regards,
Priyank

Prasad Prabhakaran

Dec 17, 2013, 6:14:55 AM12/17/13
to aln...@googlegroups.com
Hi Priyank,
Looking for volunteers who can host us...

--

---

Bimlesh Gundurao

Dec 17, 2013, 6:25:47 AM12/17/13
to aln...@googlegroups.com

Volunteer to host as a company or location? Share some details on what is needed,  might be able to help

Regards
Bimlesh Gundurao

CEO
Aguai Solutions Pvt Ltd
www.aguaisolutions. com

sent from mobile device. excuse typos.

Prasad Prabhakaran

Dec 17, 2013, 12:23:24 PM12/17/13
to aln...@googlegroups.com

Bimlesh
We just need a venue! We prefer a company location/ conference room with a projector, which can accommodate 50-60 people, for 2hrs

~Prasad

Tathagat Varma

Dec 17, 2013, 5:56:50 PM12/17/13
to aln...@googlegroups.com
Also, need the host company to organise tea + snacks for the attendees.

regards,
Tathagat

Blog RSS Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus SlideShare

Bimlesh Gundurao

Feb 7, 2014, 6:06:25 AM2/7/14
to aln...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prasad, Tathagat,

We have a venue made available for Feb 18 at CISCO - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road. Let me know if this date is workable. They are open to host us.

Based on your confirm, I can confirm to them by Monday EOD.

Thanks & Regards
Bimlesh Gundurao

CEO & Co-Founder
Aguai Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
Delivering Value Through Leadership

+91-9880244406bim...@aguaisolutions.com | www.aguaisolutions.com | Technology, Talent Management Solutions Company focusing on Healthcare & IT

Thanks & Regards
Bimlesh Gundurao

CEO & Co-Founder
Aguai Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
Delivering Value Through Leadership

+91-9880244406bim...@aguaisolutions.com | www.aguaisolutions.com | Technology, Talent Management Solutions Company focusing on Healthcare & IT

N, Gopal (Gopal)

Feb 7, 2014, 6:21:46 AM2/7/14
to aln...@googlegroups.com

Bimlesh:

The next meeting is slated for Feb 20 and is going to happen in Alcatel Lucent office in Maanyata Tech Park.  We can have the next meeting surely there.

Regards

Gopal

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 4:26 AM, Tathagat Varma <tathaga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Also, need the host company to organise tea + snacks for the attendees.

regards,

Tathagat

Image removed by sender. Blog RSSImage removed by sender. TwitterImage removed by sender. LinkedInImage removed by sender. Google PlusImage removed by sender. SlideShare

Bimlesh Gundurao

Feb 10, 2014, 12:52:27 AM2/10/14
to aln...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gopal. Will look to have a slot booked for March/April at Cisco.

Thanks
Bimlesh Gundurao

Thanks & Regards
Bimlesh Gundurao