Need Multiple Food Token Diaries Printed of 100/1000 Leafs Each

Paaro .

Dec 26, 2015, 1:30:29 AM12/26/15
Dear Group Members,

Is anyone in the group into printing business?

We are looking for multiple set of food token diaries of 100 leafs each. size of each leaf is 3.5"x2". We can change the size of leaf to other size, if It looks more economical.

Design of food token will be provided in .psd, .tiff. If you need design in any other file format, please mention the same.

Each food token diary belongs to one customer so a unique customer code of approx 10 character must be printed on each coupon diary. unique customer code must be digitally printed instead of manually printed or hand pressed. we will provide customer code in excel or other format you prefer.

Quality of paper should be glossy and must not look cheap even though it should be cheap to save cost.

Looking forward to hear from you.

If anyone can offer this, please quote your cost, gsm size of paper and type of paper.

Regards
Paaro