⚖ This March, all I want with you is to discuss about userstory estimation. Interested?

Albert Arul Prakash

Mar 13, 2021, 12:29:14 PM3/13/21
to All

Hey All,
The real intent of user story estimation is to build shared understanding among the team members. however, that real intent slowly took backseat and today, many anti-patterns are seen and team estimates stories in ways that helps organizations to drink that old wine in new bottle.

let us together search and find the real intent of user story estimation and bring back the spirit of true agility

Event Mode: Collaboration using Miro, Zoom
Event date: 20 March 2021
Event Time: 20:30 Hrs IST / 15:00 Hrs. GMT / 07:00 Hrs. PST
Duration: 1 Hour
Register at: https://forms.gle/PsYF1KrJkJWnXwWm7

In this webinar, you would

  1. Understand why relative size estimation
  2. What are different types of estimation methods
  3. If not modified fibonacci whatelse?

On 20th March, 2021, We will explore the real intent of why user story estimation and how it is helpful to have shared understanding of stories for development

Do register for this amazing webinar scheduled for March 20, 2021 at 20:30 Hrs IST / 15:00 GMT / 07:00 PST.

Register here at https://forms.gle/PsYF1KrJkJWnXwWm7

Regards,
Albert Arul Prakash
Linkedin