Agile Practice Benchmarking Call for Case study

Prasad Prabhakaran

Jul 21, 2014, 12:49:02 PM7/21/14
to aln...@googlegroups.com

Call for Case Study Presentations

Dear ALN friends,

 As part of BSPIN’s continued efforts to publish annual “Data Benchmarking” and “Practice Benchmarking” reports, we would like to seek your participation and cooperation to make this journey a success and thereby spread the knowledge among the software community.

 As part of this exercise, BSPIN has planned to conduct “Case study Presentation” sessions from organizations who volunteer to participate specifically on their Agile journey, practices and implementation. Each participant representing his/her organization would get a 40 Minutes slot for the presentation which includes 10 Minutes slot for any Q&A.

Series

Date

Time

19th July 2014

10.00 – 12.30PM

II

9th Aug 2014

10.00 – 12.30PM

III

30th Aug 2014

10.00 – 12.30PM

You may choose any of the above dates convenient to you for your presentation.

BSPIN may use any of the information presented into the BSPIN Practice Benchmarking reports.

BSPIN provides due credits to all participating organizations in its Benchmark reports.

Also a detailed Practice benchmarking report would be shipped to presenting organizations free of cost.

Kindly send out your details by email in the format below and we will get back to you based on the final selection by BSPIN team.

1.    Name of the organization:

2.    Participating / Presenting Champion Names (2 Max)

3.    Preferred choice of dates

4.    Primary Contact Person’s Name

5.    Contact Email ID

6.    Contact Number