Agile Leadership Network 5th chapter meeting http://alnbengaluruchaptermeeting5.doattend.com/

prasad.prabhakaran1977

Sep 3, 2013, 12:04:58 PM9/3/13
to aln...@googlegroups.com
Friends,
here is our 5th chapter meeting details, register yourself and pass it on to your other friends.

AGILE LEADERSHIP NETWORK 5th Chapter Meeting
Theme : Leadership and Transformation Agility
Date : 19th September 2013, Thursday
Time : 3.15 pm to 5.30 pm
Venue : Happiest Minds, Smiles 3 Campus, Suhas Park , 91 Ring Road ( Old HP office), Opposite to RobortBosh and STPI office
3rd Cross Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronics City, Bangalore KA 560100
This is a free event; seats are limited first come first served, so register today http://alnbengaluruchaptermeeting5.doattend.com/

Registration at venue begins at 3.15pm
Session 1, Topic : Agile Transformation Journey@ Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories
Speaker: Vijay Mudakkayil , Engineering Director and India R&D Site Manager, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, LinkedIn profile : http://www.linkedin.com/in/vijaymudakkayil
Abstract : This is an experience sharing talk by Vijay at Genesys, during the talk he will share the experience with the Agile transformation program and also would like to highlight the real business impact of such process improvement programs. The attendees of this session would understand the business significance of any process transformation programs.
Session 2, Topic : Leadership Agility - Organizational Agility,
Speaker :Naveen Nanjundappa, Chief Agilist, SolutionsIQ India.,
LinkedIn profile:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/naveen-nanjundappa/16/b0b/38
Abstract :"Agile doesn't work for me, my team and my organization" have you heard or experienced this, if so this presentation gives you an insight about how leadership is responsible for driving the transformation. Speaker shall focus on the leadership agility levels and organizational agility parameters, Naveen would discuss the aspects that connect the leadership style and culture. “Leadership bring culture to organization and culture builds leadership agility”
Venue:
Happiest Minds, Smiles-3,
Suhas Park , 91 Ring Road ( Old HP office), Opposite to RobortBosh and STPI office
3rd Cross Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronics City, Bangalore, KA 560100
Landmark :
Opposite to STPI, India, Cyber Park and RobortBosh
Driving Directions:
Take first left (right Lords Plaza) after Electronic City Phase 1 flyover, take 3rd left, Genpact in the left, opposite to RobortBosh, the venue will be in the left.
Security : Participants need to check-in their laptops if you carry one
Parking : There is enough parking available, the security will guide for parking, in case of any problems please contact Suresh (Mobile No:9845055972)
Event registration-> http://alnbengaluruchaptermeeting5.doattend.com/
Agile Leadership Network website ->http://alnbengaluru.wordpress.com/chapter-meetings-and-events/

For ALN Team
Prasad