CSM Training

Madhukar P

May 2, 2014, 6:44:15 AM5/2/14
to aln...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking to get CSM certified. Can you suggest a good and cheap institute that can help me with this.

What are the other certifications that might help my profile as a Technical Project Manager. Do certifications really add value to the resume?

--
Best,
Madhukar

Albert Arul Prakash Rajendran

May 2, 2014, 7:05:38 AM5/2/14
to aln...@googlegroups.com
GoodAgile.com by Pete deemer

There is nothing like Cheap institute. the cost is around 499 USD (early bird) which is almost same as every others.

with luv,
Albert Arul Prakash
http://www.bepenfriends.com/ a free online dating web site
Access your files from anywhere with a click

There are only 3 colors, 10 digits, 26 letters, 7 notes and 118 elements; its what we do with them that's important.

--

---

VIJAY

May 2, 2014, 8:42:39 AM5/2/14
to aln...@googlegroups.com
The best i would recommend is Leanpitch.com by Satisha Venkataraman.
His training methods are excellent and i guess the cost is 26000/-

Regards,
Vijayanand

Sent from Samsung Mobile

madhukar goud