Check Out the Alluxio Mini Series!

ChanChan Mao

Apr 3, 2023, 6:03:42 PM4/3/23
to Alluxio Users

Hi Alluxio Users & Contributors!

I'm ChanChan Mao, Community Evangelist of the Alluxio Open Source project, nice to meet you! The Community team has been producing a series of short 3-4 min tutorial videos that could be a great resource to learn more about Alluxio!

Learn about some background on Alluxio and how you can contribute to the open source project:

See how quick and easy it is to host Alluxio on your local machine and learn about what the Alluxio Master and Worker UI details:

Subscribe to our YouTube channel and keep an eye out for new videos every 2 weeks!

Thank you,

ChanChan Mao

Community Evangelist, Alluxio Open Source

LinkedIn | alluxio.io | Join Alluxio Community | Schedule a Meeting!