Hadoop and Alluxio Integration for HBase.

Sanket Jadhav

Jul 15, 2023, 2:05:44 AM7/15/23
to Alluxio Users

      I am currently in the process of setting up a Hadoop cluster with Alluxio to optimize the performance of my HBase deployment. I am seeking guidance on achieving a stable configuration that ensures seamless integration and optimal performance between Hadoop, Alluxio, and HBase.

I have already installed and configured Hadoop, Alluxio, and HBase individually( As a local), but I am unsure about the specific configuration parameters and best practices to ensure a reliable and efficient setup. I want to leverage Alluxio's in-memory caching capabilities to enhance HBase performance.

Here are a few areas where I would appreciate your expertise and advice:

  1. Hadoop and Alluxio Integration:

  1. Alluxio Configuration for HBase:

      I am looking for a stable and well-tested configuration that can maximize the benefits of using Alluxio with HBase.

      Thank you in advance for your assistance and guidance.