Performance Benchmarking for Alluxio with HDFS as UFS

Sanket Jadhav

Jul 12, 2023, 7:03:15 AM7/12/23
to Alluxio Users

Hello Alluxio Community,

    I have recently configured Alluxio with HDFS as its underlying unified file system (UFS). Now, I am interested in measuring the performance of Alluxio in terms of both read and write operations, specifically focusing output in bandwidth and IOPS.

    To achieve this, I would like to gather insights and recommendations from the Alluxio community on the best practices and tools available for benchmarking Alluxio's performance.

Bin Fan

Jul 12, 2023, 8:20:15 PM7/12/23
to Sanket Jadhav, Alluxio Users