🎥 Upcoming Paging Storage Series with Bin Fan!

ChanChan Mao

Apr 10, 2023, 4:19:37 PM4/10/23
to Alluxio Users

Hi Alluxio Users & Contributors!

The Community team is releasing a new mini series on Paging Storage, an experimental feature in Alluxio 2.9! Follow along with Bin Fan, Alluxio’s Chief Architect & VP of Open Source, to learn about this feature and its benefits. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and keep an eye out for these upcoming videos!

  • What is Paging Storage? (1:09) : https://youtu.be/qFF7qef__OY

  • Benefits of Paging Storage (coming on 4/17/23)

  • Efficient Alluxio Caching with Paging Storage (coming on 5/1/23)

We also welcome your questions and feedback on Alluxio Slack Community #troubleshooting channel or file your issues on Github!

Thank you,
ChanChan Mao
Community Evangelist, Alluxio Open Source