Please join us (again) at All Things Local Store

John M. Gerber

Mar 12, 2013, 12:26:55 PM3/12/13
TO:        All Things Local Store Google Groups List members

We have recently upgraded our web page for the All Things Local Store project in Amherst to allow us to create a more useful list of people who support this new community project.  It would help us better understand your interest in the project if you would register at our new web page here:
All Things Local Store
Once you have filled out the form (name, email, and level of interest), you will receive an email invitation to tell us more about how you would like to get involved (buyer at the store, seller the store, volunteer) or not (this is optional).

To stay connected with the project, please click "sign up" on the web page linked above and then look for an email from us immediately.  If it doesn't arrive in your email inbox, please look in your SPAM folder (this is particularly important for gmail users - as gmail doesn't seem to like us much).

Our project is chugging along.  We are in the process of incorporating with the State of Massachusetts, and completing our bylaws and business plan, while we look for suitable space for the store in Amherst.

Thanks again for your support!

jgerber.vcf