HELP!!! Needed at Sustainability Festival on Saturday

John R White

Apr 24, 2013, 7:39:51 AM4/24/13
to transiti...@googlegroups.com, allthings...@googlegroups.com, all-things-...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning to All,

Transition Amherst and All Things Local Market will have a table at the Festival this Saturday, but we need volunteers to help "person" it between 10-4. If you have just one hour, please go to this link and sign up to hand out literature and talk to people.    The Festival is a very educational and enjoyable event, and I hope you will be there.  If you are, please consider giving an hour to help educate people about Transition and All Things Local Market.

Sign up to volunteer here: http://allthingslocalstore.com/?page_id=444

Thanks,
John White