Helping at Sustainability Festival

John R White

Apr 11, 2013, 3:18:05 PM4/11/13
to allthings...@googlegroups.com, Dillon Buckley, Lock Whitney, Eli Ayres, emma ayres, bill mcginnis, Tina Clarke, Michelle Parrish, Robin Luberoff, Emily Stephens, Greg Disterhoft, Gaelyn Harvey, gdeanzimmerman, Josh Cohen
Hi Everyone,

The annual Amherst Town Sustainability Festival is coming up soon, on April 27th, and we need help covering a booth and handing out literature about the market.  Please consider helping, and attending the Festival.  It gets better every year, with lots of great displays and fascinating people to talk with throughout the day.

We need your help at the Sustainability Festival.  Please sign up to help for a couple of hours, then enjoy the rest of the Festival!   The market booth will be with Transition Amherst.
http://allthingslocalstore.com/?page_id=444

Thanks for helping in this small way to get the All Things Local Market up and running as soon as possible.  If you also would like to help with the Festival generally, go to the Town of Amherst website and sign up as a volunteer.

John White