Support Our Holiday Gift Drive!

Anthony D'Isidoro

Nov 23, 2021, 8:33:04 AM11/23/21
to Anthony D'Isidoro

Consider participating in our Holiday Gift Drive, held in collaboration with ABCD's Allston Brighton Neighborhood Opportunity Center, Boston Police Department's District 14, Family Nurturing Center's Allston Brighton Family Support Network, & the Oak Square YMCA. To participate, please fill out this form (https://bit.ly/3x0ZXJh), which will ask you if you would like to sponsor a family or purchase a gift from our Amazon wish list.  If you choose to sponsor a family, you can select a family size, and we will send you a wish list. Alternatively, you can sign up to purchase a holiday gift from our Amazon wish list: https://a.co/j5MM9Ap.

Questions? Email Katie at outr...@psf-inc.org.

Tomorrow at PSF Community Center
Coming Soon: Winter Farmers Market
Affordable Fresh Fruit and Veggies Every Monday

Check out Fresh Truck's Mobile Food Market at PSF Community Center's parking lot every Monday from 4 pm to 6 pm! $5 gift certificates will be available to the first 25 customers. As always, Fresh Truck will sell a great variety of affordable fruits and veggies All are welcome to purchase produce from Fresh Truck; Fresh Truck accepts cash, credit card, and EBT/ SNAP.
Thank You to Our Supporters

Bay State Federal Savings Charitable Foundation

The City of Boston Resiliency Fund

Boston University

East Boston Savings Bank

Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation

Harvard University

Department of Food Access
City of Boston

Hamilton Company Charitable Foundation

Office of Public Health Preparedness
Boston Public Health Commission
Presentation School Foundation Community Center | 640 Washington Street, Brighton, MA 02135

Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by cdru...@psf-inc.org