ALLAY Schedular

amir khan

Nov 7, 2018, 7:30:58 AM11/7/18
to AlloyUI
Greetings,
I hope this emails finds you well.

It is stated that i am a computer science student and currently working on Cronic (Medical) related web-based system in which I have to deal with doctor appointments .
Let say Patients can add , update appointments against related Doctor using Alloy Scheduler . What I am searching since whole day is that when a patient save appointment using scheduler, that appoint should also get stored in local DB (Database) on save button event .
I searched a lot for save button event in the provided libraries so that i may use it in my php code but all my efforts get in vein.
The Libraries are as below:
        <script src="https://cdn.alloyui.com/3.0.1/aui/aui-min.js"></script>
<link href="https://cdn.alloyui.com/3.0.1/aui-css/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet"></link>
I have studied the documentation available on the official website and there i find a clue but yet again fails to find the below file :

I shall be very thank full if you people guide me about this, any response from your side would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,