RTI driver: Can I select and play a specific media file (sound/movie)

michaelv...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2014, 4:27:08 AM8/6/14
to allo...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. I am trying out the RTI driver with an iTunes server and it is working well so far.

I am in the process of setting up an RTI demo system. I would like to have a button which when pressed executes a macro which switches on the TV, switches on the Amp, selects the correct sources/inputs and then automatically selects and plays an AVI or MP4 or other sound/movie format. The driver will happily present a list of media to the user to choose from, but is there any way of specifying in the macro to always play a specific file e.g. c:\music\albums\madonna\track1.mp3

My system includes an xp3 processor, kx7 panel, LG TV, Technics amp with IR, Apple TV,  and a Windows PC running iTunes.