'Multiple Speakers' Not Working

sivadselim

Nov 12, 2011, 1:03:41 PM11/12/11
to Alloysoft
I can switch it to ON but the individual speaker toggles are not
working for me. Netbook running Windows7 and Firefox. Working fine
with the remote apps on my phone.

Matt Stevens

Nov 12, 2011, 1:38:27 PM11/12/11
to allo...@googlegroups.com
You're right, looks like something changed to stop this from working. I'll investigate.

--
Matt Stevens
www.alloysoft.com

sivadselim

Nov 12, 2011, 1:41:22 PM11/12/11
to Alloysoft
Sorry to put you to work. ;-)

sivadselim

Nov 28, 2011, 5:23:33 PM11/28/11
to Alloysoft
So,........um.............. is this going to be fixed? :-[

Matt Stevens

Nov 28, 2011, 5:26:04 PM11/28/11
to allo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, though I don't have a specific date. I'm looking at an alternate method of speaker control that would solve problems like this hopefully for good.

--
Matt Stevens
www.alloysoft.com

Matt Stevens

Dec 9, 2011, 12:24:39 AM12/9/11
to allo...@googlegroups.com
Well this is odd. I thought I had seen this problem but when coming back to the issue today I'm no longer able to reproduce it with Signal 1.4.1 on Windows 7. Can you give this a try again and let me know if it's still happening for you?

One thing to be aware of with multiple speakers: because Signal uses UI scripting for this feature the multiple speakers window needs to be sized large enough to view the complete list of speakers without scrolling.

--
Matt Stevens
www.alloysoft.com

sivadselim

Dec 29, 2011, 2:07:54 PM12/29/11
to Alloysoft
Hey! Sorry. I didn't see your post.

Yeah, the toggles seem to be working, now, but there is nothing
displayed to let you know what you have clicked on.

Thanks!