signal with BB Playbook

Frank G

Jul 4, 2011, 10:34:30 AM7/4/11
to Alloysoft
has anyone had any luck using Signal with the playbook? seams to
display OK but cant get the play function to work.

Matt Stevens

Jul 4, 2011, 12:20:58 PM7/4/11
to allo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

I just tested Signal on the PlayBook simulator and it appears to be working. I appended "/iphone/" to the URL to strip off the phone interface so you end up with a URL like http://192.168.1.100:3569/iphone/

If the commands aren't working, can you try bringing the web interface up in a browser on your desktop and see if it runs there? If not you may have been bitten by a rare iTunes bug:

http://www.alloysoft.com/documentation/troubleshooting/itunes-not-responding.html

--
Matt Stevens
www.alloysoft.com