lots of podcasts

jeremysc...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2013, 11:03:47 PM9/19/13
to allo...@googlegroups.com
Matt,
Have you noticed that the new version of itunes lists every episode of every podcast whether you've ever downloaded them or not?  I assume this is a bug?  This causes Signal Server to list every episode as well.  I'm going to try to download on older version.

thanks for the great software,
-Scott B.

Matt Stevens

Sep 19, 2013, 11:41:17 PM9/19/13
to allo...@googlegroups.com
I assume this is an intentional change in iTunes, giving you the ability to stream any episodes that are not downloaded. What is a bug is that Signal displays them but doesn't let you play them. I'll look into whether I can support playing of the URLs, if not I'll filter these out of the media library view.

Matt

jeremysc...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 12:09:05 AM9/20/13
to allo...@googlegroups.com, jeremysc...@gmail.com
Matt,
I would certainly prefer they just be filtered out.  Who wants to scroll through the last 2 years of episodes of any podcast?  I would hope apple will realize this and switch it back.

thanks again,
-Scott

Matt Stevens

Oct 22, 2013, 12:48:07 PM10/22/13