Shared Libraries

Mick Davis

May 23, 2011, 7:59:07 PM5/23/11
to Alloysoft
Hi, first off I love Signal, I've been using it for a couple of
summers now. I use it to remote control a media player that is in my
basement while sitting on my deck.

I haven't used Signal since last fall so I don't know how many updates
there have been since I used it last. The problem I'm having is that
now I cannot select a shared library playlist. I can see the shared
library playlists (after I open the shared library on the media
player), but when I click on one to play it it just returns to the
main page and nothing changes. I'm using the web browser interface.
I've tried it with IE, Chrome and Firefox. Everything else works ok.

Mick

Matt Stevens

May 24, 2011, 1:15:20 AM5/24/11
to allo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mick,

Sorry about that! You're right, looks like this is no longer working on Windows. I'll get an update out as soon as I have a fix available.

--
Matt Stevens
www.alloysoft.com

Matt Stevens

May 30, 2011, 10:09:15 PM5/30/11
to allo...@googlegroups.com
Think I have a fix for this, when you get a chance could you give this version a try and let me know if it works for you?

http://www.alloysoft.com/download/signal/beta/Signal_135.exe

--
Matt Stevens
www.alloysoft.com