FW: Installing & using pairwise-Api

Andreas Wildisen - premiummedia GmbH

Dec 30, 2019, 4:52:13 AM12/30/19
to allou...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone

We are going to use pairwise-api in one of our projects.

I’m having problems installing it to my environment (OSX – need to use old ruby version 1.9.3)

Is there any newer installations or are there any plans to upgrade?

Do you know of anyone who migrated the whole project to other platforms? (weblogic, Laravel etc)

Are there any similar mathematical attempts you know of?

Any advice would be very appreciated

Thank you

Best regards

Andy

Matthew J. Salganik

Jan 4, 2020, 3:52:46 PM1/4/20
to allou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy,

We are using an old version of Ruby, and we don’t have any plans to upgrade right now.

However, I do believe some folks have been able to get it up and running.

Finally, I don’t know of other open source projects that enable similar things.

Good luck with your project,
Matt