RE: [Allmand] Abridged summary of allmand@googlegroups.com - 9 updates in 2 topics

Hank Green

Nov 20, 2019, 5:38:24 PM11/20/19
to all...@googlegroups.com

Years ago we had a group buy for these.

Hank

From: all...@googlegroups.com <all...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:30 PM
To: Abridged recipients <all...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Allmand] Abridged summary of all...@googlegroups.com - 9 updates in 2 topics

·        Open Circuit 35 #19 - 2 Updates

·        Deciphering the Allmand HIN - 7 Updates

Jim Flowers <jimf...@aol.com>: Nov 19 03:26PM -0500

They must have. I do not have a U shape seating. Only a straight settee on both sides. I had wondered if the U’s were custom made. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

...more

Nick Plutchak <ni...@viadanausa.com>: Nov 19 02:03PM -0600

How do I get out of these group messages? I have tried to unsubscribe several times but with no success

Nick Plutchak
Viadana USA
VP Sales
ni...@viadanausa.com
(800) 560-7194

...more

Skip Hansen <cts...@sbcglobal.net>: Nov 19 01:25PM -0600

Is it possible all three of your vessels were started in the same month, just different years?

Sent from my iPhone

...more

Eddie Hornick <ceho...@gmail.com>: Nov 19 02:35PM -0500

M is not a month, I don't believe, as it is the 13th letter and only the
first 12 letters are used for designating the month. So it's cornfusing!
Eddie

...more

KEITH REYNOLDS <kei...@comcast.net>: Nov 19 02:38PM -0500

Skip,

My 2 35's were built in 1982, hull number 9 and 19. I would doubt they were started at the same time but I certainly couldn't rule it out.

Keith
...more

Lipham <lip...@aol.com>: Nov 19 01:39PM -0600

According to my research the M in the HIN stands for Year as in M81 would be 1981

Sent from my iPad

...more

Bill Cornpropst <boa...@gmail.com>: Nov 19 02:40PM -0500

Could the M mean motorized?

Bill

...more

Lipham <lip...@aol.com>: Nov 19 01:48PM -0600

Check out this site for HIN de coding

https://www.hinsearchplus.com/hs_userguide.aspx

Sent from my iPad

...more

Skip Hansen <cts...@sbcglobal.net>: Nov 19 02:07PM -0600

You are correct in the fact that M is not a month .
The letter on that space represents a birth month of that vessel. Again let me preface it that there was no particular order in which the letters
...more

DSC00850.JPG