The Book "i want 2 do project. tell me wat 2 do."

Haris Ibrahim K. V.

Jun 12, 2014, 2:36:51 AM6/12/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
Folks!

He he he... This is an answer to a lot of our problems. Check this
out: http://shakthimaan.com/what-to-do.html

If one of you don't want to buy it for himself/herself, then try to
collectively buy one and share. 2 years back we had tried to bring the
author of this book down to our college to give a session. We could
not proceed due to the lack of funds required to fly him down.

Stay excellent!

--
Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com

Pramode C.E

Jun 19, 2014, 4:29:16 AM6/19/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Haris Ibrahim K. V. <bluc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks!

He he he... This is an answer to a lot of our problems. Check this
out: http://shakthimaan.com/what-to-do.html

Haven't read the book ... but knowing the author, I am sure it will be a tremendous resource
for all of you students out there! Just go and get a copy for yourself!

regards,
pramode

Pirate Praveen

Jul 9, 2014, 5:38:05 PM7/9/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
> Haven't read the book ... but knowing the author, I am sure it will be a
> tremendous resource
> for all of you students out there! Just go and get a copy for yourself!

Do you think its ironic the book is not release under a free license?
2 votes so far
yes, its makes the whole argument for foss weak and hipocratic 0%
no, foss is only for code 0%
yes, I will write to Shakthi asking him to release it under a free license 100%

Vote here https://poddery.com/posts/1232401
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights

Hrishi

Jul 18, 2014, 7:10:30 AM7/18/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 3:08 AM, Pirate Praveen <pra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you think its ironic the book is not release under a free license?

I have wrote a mail to the author about the license. waiting for his reply.

--
---
Regards,