Fw: Introducing Testbook

sharat attupurath

Sep 17, 2014, 2:01:51 PM9/17/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
FYI, if any of you are interested.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: yadvendar champawat
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎9‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎46‎ ‎AM
To: Sharat Attupurath

Hi Sharat,

Please forward this among your batchmates and juniors who got graduated this year as well as who are in final year.

Thanks.

Hi,

Testbook (www.testbook.com) is a growing education start-up founded by alumni of IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay with a vision to simplify exam preparation. We currently have courses for 5 different exams with 47k+ registered users who have solved more than 2.4 million questions in just 7 months.

We are looking to expand our team and include like-minded people. We expect them to be enthusiastic, passionate, curious, willing to contribute as well as learn at the same time.

The major profiles for which we are looking for team members are:
  • Android Developer - To head mobile development at Testbook (prior experience in app development is a requirement)
  • Data Scientist - Preferably with background in machine learning (mention your relevant projects).
  • UI Designer - Focus on designing responsive, mobile optimized User Interfaces.
In case you are interested but your skill set does not match with the above mentioned requirements, you can still drop us a mail at car...@testbook.com or you can mail me directly at yadv...@testbook.com and lets see if we can figure out something.

Please feel free to forward this to your friends who might be interested as well.

Thanks & regards,
--
Yadvendar,
Co-founder, Testbook