FOSS, Startups and Your Career: workshop by Recursive Labs

Pramode C.E

May 6, 2015, 7:01:04 AM5/6/15
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
Recursive Labs is conducting a workshop for Engineering Freshers this Sunday; please check out:

http://recursive-labs.com/foss-career/

Haris Ibrahim K. V.

May 6, 2015, 7:28:35 AM5/6/15
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
It has been a while since there has been some activity on this list.

I believe the current final year batch should be the first year batch when I was graduating. If I am right, then you guys please pass on this info to your juniors. I am not quite aware of what the current CS scene at college is right now, but I am hoping things aren't that bad.

Feel free to send some updates along for us old seniors to know what's happening out there. ;)

Cheers folks!

On 6 May 2015 at 16:31, Pramode C.E <pra...@recursive-labs.com> wrote:
Recursive Labs is conducting a workshop for Engineering Freshers this Sunday; please check out:

http://recursive-labs.com/foss-career/

Nandaja Varma

May 6, 2015, 7:35:25 AM5/6/15
to allforabacus
Yep, Some updates would be great. :)

I have attended Pramode sir's this particular session and I must say it did bring me a long way forward. Pass along the info, guys.
As Haris ikka used to say,  All hail abacus! ;)