Sponsorship Call for DVAITA'16 - Tech Fest, NSS College of Engineering

Amal V.S

Jan 19, 2016, 10:48:52 PM1/19/16
to ABACUS
The Computer Science & Engineering department of NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad is organising a National-level technical fest - DVAITA'16 on February 19th and 20th.

DVAITA that contributes some of the core Indian beliefs on the nature of reality finds relevance in the Binary system of our scientific world.
Reason why this event got billed by the same name "DVAITA".

The technical fest features various technical events that challenges the skill of any computer professionals and general events for igniting the creativity of engineering minds.

To make this fest a huge success we seek all support in the form of sponsorship and other financial assistance from your side.

As one of the coordinators of the fest I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

The brochure and tariff card of the fest is attached herewith. Please find the attachments.

--
Regards,
Amal.VS