Fwd: Job opportunities at entri.me for designers

Hrishi

May 14, 2015, 2:31:43 AM5/14/15
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rahul Ramesh <ra...@entri.me>
Date: Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Job opportunities at entri.me for designers
To: Hrishikesh K B <hri...@entri.me>

Hello,

We're looking for a talented designer to work with us on entri.me, a quickly growing test-preparation platform with thousands of users. The ideal candidate can be someone ranging from a talented fresher with a flair in simple and elegant design to even someone who's worked for couple of years in the industry, churning out beautiful UIs.

Some of the responsibilities include,
  • Brainstorm, conceptualize, and design elegant and highly engaging user interfaces.
  • Observe the usage patterns of students on our platform and come up with simpler UX flows.
  • Collaborate with the technical team to make the implementation of your designs easier.
  • Be constantly updated about latest UI patterns and practices.
  • Taking ownership of UI/UX of the product. This is not a an issue if you are a beginner. Mentoring will be provided till you believe you're ready to transition in to a leadership role.
entri.me is a platform for students to prepare for their state entrance examinations. We started off with Kerala and is on the path to scale to the rest of the southern states before the end of 2015.

If you're interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with us at foun...@entri.me or +91-9496769626.

Thanks and Regards,
Hisam.

Mohammed Hisamuddin / founder/ceo entri.me / @hisaming / +919496769626