mini debconf palakkad

Pirate Praveen

Jul 8, 2014, 7:48:54 PM7/8/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
> We will host it....but what would be the dates...?? Have to make
> arrangements with the management right...!!!

it seems there is not much interest to have one at Palakkad. Please
help out with the event at Amrita, Kollam
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2014/Kollam
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights

Ershad K

Jul 9, 2014, 3:36:47 AM7/9/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 5:18 AM, Pirate Praveen <pra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We will host it....but what would be the dates...?? Have to make
>> arrangements with the management right...!!!
>
> it seems there is not much interest to have one at Palakkad. Please
> help out with the event at Amrita, Kollam
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2014/Kollam

Sure! Is there a list of tasks from which people could pick and contribute?

> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights
> from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as they follow the
> rules: laws and constitution.
>
> --

Regards,
Ershad K
http://ershadk.com

Pirate Praveen

Jul 9, 2014, 6:12:54 AM7/9/14
to allfor...@googlegroups.com
>> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2014/Kollam
>
> Sure! Is there a list of tasks from which people could pick and contribute?

I have just added two tasks there. Getting website and funnel up are
immediate tasks. Join http://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in and look
for mails asking for help or volunteer there.

It would be nice if we can add map interface to mini.debconf.org so
we can tell people as shorter domain. Now mini.debconf.org/india is
our site, people should be able to find mini debconfs on a map/list
and then redirect them to the respective pages.