Round Bobbin 2011

1 view

CDM Shows

Feb 16, 2011, 3:22:35 PM2/16/11
to Arts
Springfield, MO
April 14-16, 2011
Ozark Empire Fairgrounds
www.roundbobbin.com

Back by popular demand, the Round Bobbin Sewing Expo is a consumer
show sponsored by the Sewing Dealers Trade Association. It is the
place to discover an exciting array of high quality educational
programs for embroidery, quilting, heirloom fashion, knitting,
crocheting, home dec, and sewing classes/workshops with informative
displays of the latest sewing machines, peripherals, notions and
accessories. The show is intended to promote awareness of local and
regional independent sewing dealers, quilt shops, fabric stores,
guilds and associations by bringing together independent retailers and
enthusiastic sewing consumers. We create the best atmosphere for
sewing education! Quilting/sewing, knitting/crocheting, and home dec
related vendors have an excellent opportunity to make big impressions
on this hotbed of activity. This show is open to the public. We are
accepting calls for exhibitors/vendors and educators for this event.

Hours: Thurs & Fri - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sat 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Admission Adults $8.00 per day kids under 16 free
Free Parking

Contact Keri - 800-367-5651 or ke...@cdmshows.com