Greg Furie's Breakthrough Drawings Hasn't Been Seen Since Jackson Pollock's Drip Paintings

Greg Furie

Sep 18, 2014, 8:19:29 PM9/18/14
to greg...@yahoo.com
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?  We know how much crappy, recycled, boring, same old sh__ art is being sold in galleries, don't we?

I have faith that you all know a great piece of art when you see one.

I need representation for my breakthrough drawings.  They are extremely creative, and there's been nothing like them since Jackson Pollock's breakthrough drip paintings!!!  I do them with a fine point calligraphy nib.

Again, these drawings are a breakthrough in art just like Jackson Pollock's drip paintings.

Don't believe me?  Click on the below link.  And please, really take the time to see what you're looking at.  Thank you.

Please contact me as soon as possible, either by telephone or e-mail.

Sincerely,
Greg Furie