Claude Monet Paint by Number Patterns

Segmation

Dec 30, 2009, 2:03:34 PM12/30/09
to Arts
We recently released a Claude Monet pattern set for our digital paint
by number program, SegPlayPC.

Claude Monet (1840-1926) was a founder of an artist movement known as
Impressionist painting. In fact, the term Impressionism is derived
from the title of one of his paintings "Impression, Sunrise" which was
done in 1872. His wife's name was Camlile and she was the subject of
several of his paintings ("The Woman in the Green Dress", "The Woman
in the Garden", "The Red Kerchief") as was his first son Jean ("Hobby
Horse"). He lived in various cities throughout his live including
Paris, Normandy, London, Vétheuil, Vernon, and Giverny where many of
his well-known garden scenes were painted. Our pattern set includes a
vast selection of Monet's art pieces and series. You'll find many well
known paintings including "Impression, Sunrise", "Woman in the Green
Dress", "Houses of Parliament", "Haystacks", "Water Lilies",
"Nympheas", "Rouen Cathedral", and "Bouquet of Sunflowers". There's
also a self-portrait of Monet included in this large set.

This set contains 48 paintable patterns.

You can find the set at:

http://www.segmation.com/products_pc_patternsets.asp#MON

You can find out more about SegPlayPC at:
http://www.segmation.com/products_pc_overview.asp