OSScamp Delhi, September '09

1 view

k roy

Aug 21, 2009, 4:50:35 AM8/21/09
to Allahabad FOSS Shuudan
Hello,

The latest OSScamp [0] is being held in Delhi on September 5th and 6th this year. As per the website, OSScamps are a series of community-driven unconferences targeted specifically at promoting FOSS implementation and development in India. The list of talks can be found here [1] and there are many more talks scheduled to be added.
This would be my first OSScamp which I will be attending. If any of the shuudan members are planning/going to attend, then kindly post in the thread.

Shalin Sir & Ishan, cant a talk on Apache Lucene or any related technology be organised in this or maybe the next OSScamp scheduled for Bangalore in November? I am also pushing the Adobe guys and probably we will have a session on Flex, this OSScamp.

Hoping to meet with a few members,
~kr0y.

[0] http://osscamp.in/introduction
[1]  http://osscamp.in/event/osscamp-delhi-september-2009 (scroll down)

--
~ Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, there you long to return --Da Vinci