Share Your FOSS experience

1 view

Aman (neshu) Agarwal

Sep 24, 2009, 5:20:18 AM9/24/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com

Hi
Share your experience  with FOSS :)
--
:-Aman

k roy

Sep 24, 2009, 5:23:26 AM9/24/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
Share your experience  with FOSS :)

Anything specific you would like to know, Aman? Otherwise experience with FOSS can be very wide ranging from first using FOSS, popularising, advocating the usage of, contributing, getting stuck, bug filing etc. :)

~kr0y.

--
~ Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, there you long to return --Da Vinci

Aman (neshu) Agarwal

Sep 24, 2009, 5:31:59 AM9/24/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
Since the learning is the only moto of this group...so y don't we start share own experience wid others so every one can learn from experience from other
--
:-Aman

Aman (neshu) Agarwal

Sep 24, 2009, 5:33:38 AM9/24/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
*
Since the learning is the only moto of this group...so y don't we start share own experience wid others so every one can learn from experience of  others
--
:-Aman

Abhishek Mishra

Sep 25, 2009, 4:47:18 AM9/25/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
Since learning is a lifelong process, I wonder how long would this post go!

Aman (neshu) Agarwal

Sep 25, 2009, 5:12:48 AM9/25/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
Okay ,  than any suggestion ??
--
:-Aman

k roy

Sep 25, 2009, 5:16:22 AM9/25/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
/me points down.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Aman (neshu) Agarwal <neshuaga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay ,  than any suggestion ??

Anything specific you would like to know, Aman? Otherwise experience with FOSS can be very wide ranging from first using FOSS, popularising, advocating the usage of, contributing, getting stuck, bug filing/fixing etc. :)

~kr0y.

Ishan Chattopadhyaya

Sep 25, 2009, 5:17:35 AM9/25/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
˙ʇopɥsɐls sʇsǝƃƃns ǝɯ/
Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Email: is...@chattopadhyaya.com
Website: www.ishan.chattopadhyaya.com

Abhishek Mishra

Sep 25, 2009, 5:21:30 AM9/25/09
to allahabad-f...@googlegroups.com
˙˙˙ǝɔuısɹǝʌǝ pǝƃuɐɥɔ sɐɥ plɹoʍ ʎɯ /: doʇʞsǝp ʎɯ uo ɥsǝɹɟǝɹ-ʞɔılɔ-ʇɥƃıɹ op oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʇuoʍ ı puɐ sʍopuıʍ uɐɥʇ ɹǝdɐǝɥɔ 005 ˙sɹ sʇı ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıllǝʇ ǝɯ oʇ nʇunqn plos 'ǝɯ pǝdnp ɹǝdǝǝʞdoɥs ƃuıuunɔ sıɥʇ ʇnq z0puıʍ ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool sɐʍ ı ˙ǝɔuǝıɹǝdxǝ ssoɟ pɐq ʇsɹıɟ ʎɯ ǝq oʇ pǝuǝddɐɥ ˙˙˙ʇɐɥʇ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ı uɐɔ ʍoɥ ˙˙˙ıɥlǝp ʍǝu 'ǝɔɐld nɹɥǝu ɯoɹɟ nʇunqn ʇɥƃnoq ı ʎɐp ǝɥʇ