Quick Update; Road Nats, MTB Schedule

Clay Wilderman

May 14, 2024, 4:14:12 PMMay 14
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)

Hi SECCC Fam,

First, CONGRATULATIONS to all athletes that competed this past week in Albuquerque, NM at Collegiate Road Nationals.  You each represented the Conference with professionalism and athleticism and I am SO PROUD of you all!

Quick updates below:

  1. The Contact Form Request: This form is still active and to be filled out if you wish to remain in the loop.  Nat Ross and Mike Souers have access to the results of the survey (new email list) to include in their new form of Conference Communications.  I have suggested utilizing a shared Outlook mail box, but I have not received feedback since delivering results. Thank you to those that have filled it out for future communications.

  2. MTB Bids & 2024 Calendar: I have not been included on updates or progress to the 2024 Mountain Season calendar.  I would ask that you direct inquiries to SECCC leadership Mike Souers (michael...@mwccc.org) and Nat Ross (nr...@usacycling.org) for questions on progress, bids, and permits.  I do not have authority or responsibility in this process, but I will help answer as many questions as possible, and send them up the ladder where appropriate.

  3. Road Nationals Photo Library: Here is the album to upload your photos from nationals.  I would love to share your accomplishments and candids, but can only do so if I have the content from you! Drop videos and imagery here.

  4. 2024 Road Nationals Omnium Results: I am unaware of a post or email that includes this information, but will continue searching for it.  For Road Season Final Standings + Nationals Standings, please reach out SECCC Conference leadership.

  5. On Clay's Plate: NICA Bridge program with Erika Lehman, Collegiate Storytelling campaign for blogs and content, SECCC Web UI/UX redesign, running the SECCC Instagram, and to continue support you in the best ways I can.

Thank you!  We are getting to welcome two new teams to our awesome conference Jacksonville State University and The University of Alabama-Huntsville! We are very excited!

Ride on,

Clay