Sunny King Conference Recap -THANK YOU!

Clay Wilderman

Apr 15, 2024, 11:51:44 AMApr 15
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
HI SECCC Fam,

A HUGE thank you to you all for you attendance in the Conference Championships at Sunny King + Sumatonga events.  You each represented the SECCC with professionalism during, before, and after the event.  I had multiple people come up to me and ask questions about collegiate cycling and extend compliments to teams, coaches, and individual riders.  Thank you for your support.

This event could not have been coordinated without a couple key players; Marilyn Hill, Nick Luther, and Mike Poe.  These three worked together with USA Crits to ensure the live streams were streamin', USA Crits was cruisin', and YOU, the collegiate cyclists were beamin' on the big screen.  This was a massive effort.  Please extend an "SECCC Thank You!" when you see them on the road or at the next USA Crits event.  Their efforts have now given me the opportunity to continue promoting your teams throughout the year on a national platform, and I couldn't be happier with the success of their efforts for you.  As an example, Thom Cerney, founding member of the UF Cycling team in the 80's was in attendance - Thom was elated!

When I have the link to our Collegiate Live Stream recording, I will post it.  Until then, relive the Sunny King Live Stream!

There will be follow up email shortly outlining the direction and leadership of the SECCC riding forward.  Please be on the lookout.  It will include a Form Request to be filled out.

Ride on,

Clay Wilderman