2024 Road Calendar Announcement

Nicholas Luther

Dec 4, 2023, 7:20:08 PM12/4/23
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC), Nat Ross, Helson, Kyle, Clay Wilderman
Hello everyone,

I know you all have been eagerly awaiting the road season announcement. This is later than we would have normally announced but we have made a huge addition!

For 2024 our Conference Championship will be hosted at the Sunny King event! This is a huge event in the southeast with a great deal of history! We will be working with the event promoter to get the live stream set up to provide the first (to my knowledge) live streamed collegiate event.

2/3-2/4 UF
2/17-2/18 Auburn
3/16-3/17 Piedmont
3/23-3/24 Milligan
4/6-4/7 Clemson
4/13-4/14 Sunny King Conference Championship

I also have a Christmas gift for the Conference that we will be sharing in the coming weeks on our social media. Keep your eyes out!

Hope you all have a great holiday season and we look forward to seeing you all in February!

NL

James Carney

Dec 4, 2023, 8:58:09 PM12/4/23
to Nicholas Luther, All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC), Nat Ross, Helson, Kyle, Clay Wilderman
I thought Auburn was supposed to be February 24-25. That's what the Molyneaux Master told me.

Nicholas Luther

Dec 4, 2023, 9:24:19 PM12/4/23
to James Carney, Nicholas Luther, All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC), Nat Ross, Helson, Kyle, Clay Wilderman
Hey everyone,

There was a typo on the original file shared for the Auburn date. Please reference the below layout with Auburn on 2/24-2/25.

My apologies for the confusion.

2/3-2/4 UF
2/24-2/25 Auburn

3/16-3/17 Piedmont
3/23-3/24 Milligan
4/6-4/7 Clemson
4/13-4/14 Sunny King Conference Championship

Sent from my iPhone