PARKING AREA + Sunny King Information

Clay Wilderman

Apr 11, 2024, 4:24:20 PMApr 11
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
Hi SECCC Fam,

Marilyn and Mike, organizers of Sunny King, have cordoned off a parking area for all collegiate teams.  As you pull in with your team/entourage, inform the staff that you are collegiate riders and please be kind and courteous - they are volunteers!

Please view the diagram below.  You may also use Couch's Jewelers, 15 E 10th Street, Anniston, AL 36201 as an address reference point.  Additional parking questions can be sent to Mike (Mike...@raymondjames.com)

Sunny King Parking.png

Sunny King Event Information
  1. Tech Guide: Contains course and event information on both Sunny King and Sumatonga races
  2. Race Map: Provides insight to the course and event festivities
  3. Sunny King Event Website: Contains ALL event information
I am setting up commentator support for our LIVE STREAM, so I'll be there hootin' and hollerin' in my typical fashion, just with a microphone.  Be prepped for post race interviews and having some fun on camera!

Please make sure to follow all socials channels and this Google thread to stay informed.  This race is already getting excellent coverage (CyclingNews Sunny King + Collegiate).  keep up the hype!

Ride on,

Clay Wilderman

Clay Wilderman

Apr 12, 2024, 11:06:19 AMApr 12
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
UPDATE 4.12.24 @ 11:02 from Mike Poe

Mike: We now also have another lot reserved for all the teams.  It’s the lot across the street from the lot above off E 10th Street. It’s on the corner of Turn one next to the Wells Fargo Bank. It will also be blocked off, but again…..the earlier the teams can arrive the better as it will be difficult to keep the general public out of the lots. Tell the teams to move the saw horse to enter the lots and then put the saw horses back immediately. We will not have personnel “manning” these lots/saw horses.

MS Paint diagram of additional parking area incoming:
Additional Lot.png

Thank you, All Teams!

Clay Wilderman