It's Race Weekend!

Amanda Hunt

Sep 29, 2023, 7:53:39 AM9/29/23
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
We can not wait to see everyone this weekend!

Parking
Otwell parking lot will be clear by 2pm. You can leave your trailers overnight. There are also port a potties in this lot.

Race HQ is at the same location as last year.

Waivers
The TMU trail use waivers are attached. Each person that is riding the trail this weekend needs to sign one.

Number Plates
Please make sure to remember your number plates. We are using the same ones from the first three races. There is a fee to replace the plates. Race plates from Lees McRae will not be valid.

Routes
I have attached the GPX files for the XC and STXC race course. The courses are the same as years past. We are using the same downhill course. The top section has changed a little so please take it slow and look at this before you full send :)
DS is in the same location and it has changed as well.

The Race Flyer is attached and this is where you will find all the start times, practice times, and when to pick up your chips for DH.

As always, any further questions please feel free to contact Jeff or me.

Safe travels!