Lees-McRae MTB race on 9/23-24

Coach Tim Hall

Sep 7, 2023, 2:58:04 PM9/7/23
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
Hello all

Our MTB race is coming soon and I wanted to inform you of a few things ahead of time.

First, our BikeReg page is up and open for registration. Go here: https://www.bikereg.com/high-country-collegiate-mtb-challenge-lees-mcrae-college

Second, be aware of the start times each day as we will start slightly earlier than we have in the past.

Third, read the "notes" section closely as it contains a lot of valuable information.

Fourth, we will have a flyer with all race information for you in a few days as well. I will post that flyer here as well as within the BikeReg page, and at our team website at lmcbobcats.com

That's it for now. If you have questions, email me at hallt @ lmc.edu

Coach Tim Hall

Coach Tim Hall

Sep 18, 2023, 2:34:46 PM9/18/23
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
It is time!

This is a pre-reg ONLY event with no day of registration. Pre-reg closes on Thursday morning at 9:00 AM eastern. Please read the "race notes" section on the BikeReg page. Please make sure everyone signs their online waiver!

We are expecting our biggest turnout ever, including Marian Univ. and Lindenwood Univ. from the MWCCC. This should make for a highly competitive and fun experience for riders in every category. I will try to share a few updates on Thursday evening or Friday morning, if needed.

In the meantime, email me at hallt @ lmc . edu if you have questions.

Coach Tim Hall